Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sorry ma'am don't have it...

Why do I seem to keep hearing this phrase and on top of that I do not feel old enough to be called Ma'am!! With all the paper chasing we were bound to have a few hiccups but I was hoping that would be early on not now :)

Most people know that Eric and I live in Ellicott City, MD. Recently rated the #2 best place to live in the United States! It is definitely a wonderful place to live....until you need paperwork and have to get someone on the phone or in person. I am probably making it sound worse than it was but when it comes down to one last piece of information it can seem like a disaster. This one last piece was originally submitted to the County in JULY by our Social Worker...well wouldn't ya know they claim they never got it. SO - the only way to get this done was for Eric and I to both go to the Social Services Offices with papers in hand and stand there while they notarized the forms and we very very carefully handed them to the lady who is process our request. That seems easy right...well when you both work full time and this lady takes breaks and lunches and refuses to answer her line, it was not so easy! At least it is done and she promises she will do it TODAY! Hmmm....let's see what happens after I call on Tuesday :)

Other than that things are going great! We are so close to everything being done that it makes me giddy inside! Here's to our Social Worker being able to quickly write up our report and to KBS Dossier Service being able to get that thing authenticated!

No comments:

Post a Comment