Sunday, August 22, 2010

Buy a bag: Save the planet: Help the Manas'

Here it is!

The I H-E-A-R-T Ethiopia Grocery Tote! Handcrafted to order by a team of artisans (Meghan's Mom!) in the wilds of Maine. I've been wearing and using the prototype for weeks now and have gotten lots of envious looks while out and about.

So in response to the obviously overwhelming public demand we have commissioned the production of a limited number of these bags; only 25 to be exact. You won't have to worry about that awkward moment when you realize the lovely shopper ahead of you at the local Farmer's Market has the exact same one-of-a-kind bag that you do. Doh!

Then without any further ado check out these pictures of my adorable husband modeling mine. If you'd like one email me directly at mmanas@verizon.net and we'll make arrangements. By the way they are only $25 (and come with a 5 day/1st 50lbs of groceries, shoulder to shoulder GUAR$ANTEE). Better than anything you could get on those late night TV infomercials.



Oh, and of course the money we raise will be used to help pay for our travel expenses to, from and within Ethiopia. So, now that you now its for a really good cause get yours, then tell everyone you know!

3 comments:

  1. Save me one! I'll pick it up when I see you over Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Bas and I will take one--send it with Phil--he'll be here in Sept. Do you take paypal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda - I will get the pay pal on here! Just super busy! Thanks to you both for supporting us!

    ReplyDelete