Thursday, September 30, 2010

IT'S DONE - FINISHED - COMPLETED!!

Oh my!! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning!!! We just got an email from Gladney that with just 2 little tiny corrections to our Home Study it is accepted and can be notarized!

So, Eric and I just have to wait to get the call from World Child, Inc. (who did our HS) and we can get our hands on our copies! Which means we can send (1) to Kate at KBS Dossier for authentication and (1) with our I600A Application.

If you live in Maryland, you know what a crappy day today is! Flash Flood Warnings...Tornado Warnings and lots and lots of RAIN! Well to me, today is a BRIGHT BRIGHT Sunshiny day!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! Congratulations!!

    Tonya
    www.familystultz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I will be following along with your story!

    ReplyDelete