Monday, November 29, 2010

We got our I-171H Letter and Thanksgiving

Well, I am a little over due with this post!!  We were away for Thanksgiving and I am playing catch up.

We had our final fingerprint appointment on November 16 and not even a week later, on November 22 our I-171H letter was waiting for me when I got home from work!!!!  We immediately made a copy, had a friend Notarize our statement and I raced back to the FedEx box to overnight that baby to KBS Dossier. 

Here is a pic of Eric and I happy as pie with our letter!

 Oh yeah....popped a little bubbly!

After this very exciting night we got on the road the next day to Maine.  We had a wonderful time and were so sad to leave.  It was our first Thanksgiving without eating any animal products and hopefully our last one as a twosome! 

Before I post some pics I want to say everyday I am thankful for so much but this year I am sooo very thankful for the wonderful woman who is most likely growing our little princess for us right now.  I will forever be thankful for Ethiopia and Africa and am so happy that my life has taken this path.

I am sure Mabel is thinking .......WHY Mom, WHY!!
 Turkey helper #1 - B
 Turkey helper #2 - M
 My brothers, Mom and I
 Future Turkey helper #3 - E
 B Loves Uncle Eric
M loved this slide and I think they both went down it for 45 minutes straight! 

Next post will be when we are on the list!  KBS thinks it could be by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment