Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Give Water for Mother's Day

Many of you know that one of my and Eric's favorite charities is water.org.  It just so happens that Water.org was recently recognized on the TIME 100 List!

I think any Mother out there would apprecaite a gift that will change someone else's life for the better.  I have blogged about this before BUT a donation of only $25...yes that is right $25 will give someone WATER FOR LIFE!  Take a moment and think, if I don't go out to dinner 1 time.....If I don't get a manicure or pedicure 1 time.....not buy that shirt that will hang in my closet 1 time...that I would be ABLE to give someone in need water, is there any better gift?

source
 I challange everyone to bring fresh clean water to someone this Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment