Saturday, January 1, 2011

Friends Helping Others

We were introduced to this organization by our dear friend Jillian.  For a holiday gift this year she purchased a desk in our name for the Friends Helping Others Dali School.  We also got a very cool calendar that is full of beautiful pictures of the students taken by the founders. 


Eric and I have been very lucky this holiday season and this was just another wonderful surprise.  I can honestly sit here and say that this gift brought tears to my eyes.  I wish I had not waited so long to realize what we could do to help another person.  It does not take much to make someones life easier.  I challenge everyone to take time out of your life and help someone less fortunate


Here is a video made by Friends Helping Others - I hope you watch and get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment